List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kpilot don't sync memos with knotes
Date:       2007-05-22 19:50:32

Hi,

I recently updated kde to version 3.5.7. Now, the synchronizsation of
tasks and dates works perfectly again. Thanks. Before, kpilot ignored
changes on my palm and the synchronization only worked with manual
decisions on every todo- and date-item.

But now I have a new problem: kpilot doesn't sync any memos. At every
hot-sync it only copies again and again all notes from knotes to the
palm. It don't notice any changes on the palm, as well when I delete
all notes in knotes and choose the option "Copy from palm to pc"
(German: Pilot auf PC kopieren). It doesn't copy any memo to the PC.

My system:
Clie TJ35
Version: KPilot 4.9.1 (rabid dolphin)
Version: pilot-link 0.12.1