List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Lost "Important" tags
From:       Ross Boylan <ross () biostat ! ucsf ! edu>
Date:       2007-05-22 0:09:17

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 11:50 +1200, Bogo Mipps wrote:
> In transferring Kmail to this new machine I seem to have lost all
> my "Important" tags:  otherwise all seems fine. Can anyone give me a pointer
> to re-instating those tags? Can't find this info anywhere ...
>
> TIA
>
> Bogo
I recently used the mailutil program that comes with UW-IMAP to do some
migration, and it seemed to do a pretty good job of preserving flags.

If you don't want to re-do the whole process, you'll probably need to
write a little script that opens both the old and new box, finds
matching messages, and sets IMAP flags depending on the state of the old
one.

Ross