List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] disappearing mail
From:       bascule <asura () theexcession ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-05-17 21:42:12

bill, i don't use disconnected imap, i have server side sieve filters though i
haven't added to them for quite a while, as an addition i find in:
/home/bascule/.kde/share/apps/kmail/imap/.931345368.directory/
a file called 'security-announce' which is the name of the folder that the
mails disappeared from, this file is a text file (kde says it is an mbox
folder!) and it has all the main headers from the missing mails but nothing
else, as in:
--snip---