List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kontact opens Kmail in a separate window
From:       Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot () pcartwright ! com>
Date:       2007-05-15 17:26:05

I am running SUSE 10.2, kmail 1.96 kde 3.5.6 release 85.1 openSUSE
in my login, when I start kontact, it opens 1 windows and the default app is
kmail.
when my wife logs in, I start kontact from the system tray icon, and kontact
opens up, but kmail opens up in a separate window.If I close that kmail
window, click on FEEDS in the kontact window, agregator opens up ( as it
should). then if I click on Mail, kmail opens up in 3 panes and I then can
switch between mail, summary, Contacts...feeds.

how do you change it so kmail doesn't open up in a separate window??

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800