List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Problem with egroupware integration
From:       pintman.23372132 () bloglines ! com
Date:       2007-05-10 10:26:25

Hey everybody,

I have a problem using kontact in conjunction with egroupware.

After having installed it with the xmlrpc thing I am able to create new
calendar entries. However these entries will be inserted twice into egroupware.

On the other hand I get no information about calendar entries that have
not been inserted with kontact but via the web frontend of egroupware.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for help and greetings,
Marco Bakera.