List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Sometimes my kontact/kmail "stalls" a single
From:       Mads Bondo Dydensborg <madsdyd () challenge ! dk>
Date:       2007-05-09 6:57:58

onsdag 29 november 2006 09:24 skrev Mads Bondo Dydensborg:
> tirsdag 28 november 2006 12:54 skrev Graham Cobb:
>
> [maybe related bug about pasting]
>
> > I still haven't been able to work out a way to reproduce it.
>
> I have the same problem. Trust me, I have tried to figure out why it
happens,
> to be able to file anything that could be useful as a bug report, but I
> simply can _not_ figure it out.
>
> It seems to occur in "droves" - this morning, no problems whatsoever.
> Yesterday afternoon, several "stalls".
>
> I only wished I could provide more info, but at least I have been confirmed
in
> that there may be an issue.

Just to confirm this, I have now switched computers - but not software - and
this problems still occurs.

I now have a P4 centrino 2*2 GHz, 2 GB ram, and so on, and still sometimes a
single window is a complete drag to type anything into.

Its quite frustrating.

Regards,

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
"HELP, THE PRICE OF INFORMATION HAS FALLEN AND IT CAN'T GET UP"

            - http://www.shirky.com/writings/information_price.html