List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Syncml and Kontact/Korganizer
From:       Marc Deop i =?utf-8?q?Argem=C3=AD?= <damnshock () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-02 23:04:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 02 May 2007, kdepim@luke.bpa.nu wrote:
> Are you sure? I was under the impression multisync could either act as a
> syncml http server or otherwise do it over bluetooth?

There's syncml-http-client plugin in the svn. However, as not many people have
had success with this, you could try:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sync4jevolution

Which "sadly" works with evolution. You could sync your device and with a
combination of plugins get your data synced with your remote syncml server ;)

Damnshock