List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kmail plugin
From:       soner ay <ay_soner () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-04-09 13:48:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org> wrote: On Monday 09 April 2007, soner ay wrote:
> Anne Wilson  wrote:
> On Monday 09 April 2007, soner ay wrote:
> > I want to write a plugin to send signed and encrypted mail in Kmail. But
> > I don't know how to add a plugin to kmail. Could you recommend me some
> > sites which contain similar examples or give me some information about
> > that.
>
> Gpg signing and encryption are already supported in kmail.  Google for
> gpg+encryption+kmail - there are some good how-tos available.  You will
> also want gpg-agent.

> Are you (Soner and Anne) talking about the same thing? Assuming >Soner really does \
> want to write a plugin for some (new) encryption >stuff, the place to look is the \
> KMail source code -- there are no >tutorials for writing plugins.

Yes Adriaan you are right.
I want to write my own sign and enc. functions different from Kmail's. I want to add \
my own menu and icons. I have too little information about Linux. So I thought that \
if I inspect a demo about this subject, I can understand easily. But I couldn't find \
a demo or tutorials as you said.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot