List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] [kmail] qote in reply, multiples accounts
From:       Nicolas Vinot <nicolas.vinot () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-01 22:11:07

Hello,
I use KMail on Debian etch and I have 2 little problems.

First, how I can disable quotation in reply? I don't see an option for this,
neither in kmail options nor in configuration file, and it's very boring to
send a 50-line email just to say yes or no, and delete a 50-line quote
without deleting of the sign is a waste of time. And more boring to receive a
email, scroll the 100 lines you wrote and read finally the real reply yes or
no (top-posting is bad)...

Secondly, I use KMail with multiple accounts. But when I reply to a mail
received with accountB, reply is sended with the SMTP of accountA (set by
default). And it's the best way to send mail with the wrong address,
specially a restricted adress that recipient mustn't know...
Does a solution exist to solve this problem?

Best regards
--
Nicolas VINOT