List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] mixed languages in reply phrase
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2007-03-28 12:56:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 07:23, Daniel Bauer wrote:
> How can I change that?
>
> I use KMail 1.9.6 with KDE 3.5.6 "release 25.2" openSUSE (Suse 10.0)
> my KDE and KMail surface are in german, but as most of my e-mails go to
> non-german speakers I'd like to have those automatic generated phrases in
> english - including the date, of course. I just don't find those settings
> anymore, they must have changed since the new release with the templates...

As far as I know kmail will use the locale settings from kcontrol for the date
format.  If you change the locale, you can get an English date, but it may
also change your kmail interface to English.

As an English speaker with only two years of German (in 1969-1970)
instruction, I don't have any problem understanding German dates.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @