List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Automatic mail server checking ability in KMail
From:       Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-21 14:58:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 16:55:24 Chris Herrmann wrote:
> I have just recently installed Kontact on a Kubuntu desktop and have been
> playing around with it somewhat.  I item that I have seen is a way to set
> KMail to check for new messages on the mail server at a set interval, say
> every five or ten minutes.
>

> Does anyone know if this feature is available?  Unfortunately, I am not at
> my Linux box right now and do not know what version of Kontact I
> downloaded. It was downloaded with the latest version of KDE desktop.

Yes, you can set KMail to check your mail periodically. The settings for this
are found under Settings -> Configure KMail -> Accounts -> Modify (the
account you wish to set auto check for) -> Enable interval mail checking.

> Thanks for any insight anyone can give me.

You are welcome...

--
Blade hails you...

Think of me long enough to make a memory
Come bless the child one more time
                             --Nightwish