List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] ? Howto use some output into a Signature ?
From:       Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-21 14:26:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 12:27:53 Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 March 2007 03:10:28 am Boyan Tabakov wrote:
> > That great - someone noticed my signatures! :) Another thing you can do
> > is write a simple shell/other script that gives more control on the
> > output. In my case this is a perl script that prints some extra stuff
> > besides the fortune output (and furtune uses my custom made Nightwish
> > quotes).
> >
> > --
> > Blade hails you...
> >
> > Ever felt away with me
> > Just once that all I need
> > Entwined in finding you one day
> >                               --Nightwish
>
> care to share?? I have a 13 meg file of "random" sayings... that I USED to
> use in a windows email program.

Sure... Attached are the fortune file, along with the .dat string index file
(copy those to fortune folder, which on SuSE is /usr/share/fortune). The file
signature is my perl script that takes one argument - blade, formal or
cnsys - and prints the corresponding signature. It is nothing special.

--
Blade hails you...

Today I killed, he was just a boy
Eight before him, I knew them all
In the fields a dying oath:
I'd kill them all to save my own
                      --Nightwish

["fortune-signature.tar.bz2" (application/x-tbz)]