List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] ? Howto use some output into a Signature ?
From:       Boyan Tabakov <blade.alslayer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-21 7:10:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 05:57:27 Joao-Philippe wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 March 2007 10:53, kitts wrote:
> > "Settings->Configure KMail->Identities->Modify...->Signature->Obtain
> > signature text from" should be set to "Output from command".
>
> Workin' - I just filled the "output frrm Command" box with "fortune" & now
> I can display silly quotes to unfortunate readers.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jean-Philippe

That great - someone noticed my signatures! :) Another thing you can do is
write a simple shell/other script that gives more control on the output. In
my case this is a perl script that prints some extra stuff besides the
fortune output (and furtune uses my custom made Nightwish quotes).

--
Blade hails you...

Ever felt away with me
Just once that all I need