List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Response to my own questions: Three problems with
From:       Roland Reuss <Roland.Reuss () textkritik ! de>
Date:       2007-03-10 17:28:27

For the record, maybe somebody can make a use of it:

The problems with receiving and sending attachments disappeared
after deleting kmailrc and the complete kmail-subdirectory
in .kde/... Step by step I reestablished the former status by using
my backup. All was OK until a specific filtering was enabled: The
filter was applied for outgoing mail, too. When I did this, sending
an e-mail with an attachment stopped at 99%. Seems to be a timeout
problem.

As for importing existing notes in a conduit via imap I'm still
without a clue. If the developers read this ml: How did you succeed
in importing an existing ensemble of notes into the imap system?
Creating a new one into an empty database is, as I have mentioned,
no problem, but I have about 50 notes in a local file, which I like
to integrate into the imap workflow.

Thanks,
Roland