List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Pop Server issues
From:       Joao-Philippe <joaophilippe.mb.monteiro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-05 2:03:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi List

I switched from SuSE93 to openSUSE102 this weekend, so with the corresponding
upgrades to kde/kontact/kmail
KDE 355 r45.2
Kontact 123
Kmail 195

when I try to send a message with my work address, it returns this:

Sending failed:
Message sending failed since the following recipients were rejected by the
server:
joaophilippe.mb.monteiro@gmail.com (The server responded: "sorry, that domain
isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser)")
The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the problem
(e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from the 'outbox' folder.
The following transport protocol was used:
jean-philippe _[a]_ phareps.org

I know it doesn't look like a kmail issue, but that wasn't happening on 9.3 -
kmail 1.8... Server doesn' t require authentication or encryption. I've been
using these servers for years. up til Friday...

Thanks.