List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] language of date in reply phrase
From:       Daniel Bauer <linux () daniel-bauer ! com>
Date:       2007-03-03 17:43:53

Hi,

My automatic reply phrase is a funny mix of languages.
it looks like:

On Samstag, 3. März 2007, name-xy wrote:

I once changed the reply phrase from german to english and it worked
perfectly, but since a while (don't now exactly since when...) it takes the
english text but inserts the date in german format. I guess it happened when
updating Kmail or KDE...

How can I change that?

I use KMail 1.9.6 with KDE 3.5.6 "release 25.2" openSUSE (Suse 10.0)
my KDE and KMail surface are in german, but as most of my e-mails go to
non-german speakers I'd like to have those automatic generated phrases in
english. I just don't find those settings anymore, they must have changed
since the new release with the templates...

thanks for your help
regards

Daniel
Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch