List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KOrganizer - Free/Busy help please?
From:       "el jefe delito" <eljefedelito () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-01 17:17:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Can anyone help me with the Free/Busy option in KOrganizer?  I cannot
publish via SMB, it seems, so I set up a NFS mount but I still cannot
publish.  There are no errors given other than, "Unable to save event
"Test""

I have been unable to find anything on the website as well as the Help.

--
start using Free software
  http://www.linux.org