List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KPilot Compatible Hardware: Handspring Visor Edge
From:       dtimme <dtimme () freenet ! de>
Date:       2007-02-24 7:40:23

Hi,

there is a problem syncing the kalender from korganizer since the last
version. After syncing the kalender it is completely empty on my handheld.
The addressbook works fine.
I don't know what my last working version was, but it was the distro "open
SuSE 10.1".
Now it is "open SuSE 10.2" with the folowing versions:
Kernel: 2.6.18.2-34 with kernel module visor
pilot-link: 0.12.1
kpilot: 4.6.0
kontact: 1.2.3
KOrganizer: 3.5.5