List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot: cmake, malconduit, vcalconduit, etc
From:       Philip Tuckey <philtuckey () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-02-23 17:35:02

On Friday 23 February 2007 07:02, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 February 2007 07:14, Philip Tuckey wrote:
> > OK, so mal_conduit compiles, runs, and crashes kpilotDaemon. Here is
> > the debug output:
> >   >execConduit
> >
> >    execConduit: Running conduit mal_conduit
> >     >exec
> >     >
> >       >readConfig
> > Last sync was Fri Feb 9 09:52:36 2007
> > kpilotDaemon: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/kde3/conduit_mal.so:
> > undefined symbol: syncInfoNew
>
> Hey Philip,
>
> I've just committed revision 636435, which I believe should fix this for
> you. Can you please try again?
>
> Thanks!!  =:)

Thanks for looking at this. It gets a bit further now, still doesn't sync
but doesn't crash the daemon. Here's the debug (note the Exec returned 1):

    actionCompleted: Completed action time_conduit
      >~ConduitAction
     actionCompleted: Will run action mal_conduit
  >execConduit
   execConduit: Running conduit mal_conduit
    >exec
     exec: Loading desktop mal_conduit with lib conduit_mal
      >MALConduitFactory
      >list
     exec: Flags: HotSync
      >createObject
       createObject: Creating object of class SyncAction
        >SyncAction
        >ConduitAction
         ConduitAction: --hotsync
         ConduitAction: Direction=HotSync
        >MALConduit
      >addSyncLogEntry
        >logMessage
          >addMessage
   execConduit: Exec returned 1
  >execConduit
   execConduit: Running conduit mal_conduit
    >exec
      >readConfig
Last sync was Fri Feb 23 14:02:59 2007
      >logMessage
        >addMessage
      >saveConfig
   execConduit: Exec returned 1
  >execDone
    >~MALConduit
    >~ConduitAction
    >addSyncLogEntry
    >actionCompleted
     actionCompleted: Completed action mal_conduit
      >~ConduitAction
    >~ConduitAction
    >addSyncLogEntry
    >actionCompleted
     actionCompleted: Completed action mal_conduit
      >~ConduitAction
     actionCompleted: Will run action fileInstall