List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Abgleich Treo
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-22 21:42:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 22 February 2007, Dr. Siegfried Zimmermann wrote:
> 1) verschiedene Felder in Kontakte werden gar nicht beachtet (wie z.B. der
> Geburtstag)
> 2) Terminverwaltung: hier wird z.B. nicht der Ort übertragen

Both known problems; these are fields new in PalmOS 5 and KPilot has never
been adjusted to deal with them.

> 3) Insgesamt werden die Kategorien nicht ausgetauscht.

Categories of calendar entries? The same applies.

> 4) Ab und zu kommt es dazu, dass er Termine nicht austauscht.
>
> Können Sie mir helfen?

I'ts very much a manpower problem. dealing with those new fields almost means
writing the address conduit (for instance) from scratch, since the
undocumented binary database format on the Palm has changed.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot