List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KMail: How to move IMAP folders containing
From:       Martin Bernreuther <MartinBern () web ! de>
Date:       2007-02-19 23:59:57

Hello,

I just try to move eMails from a IMAP account (cachedimap, maildir)
to my local folder (to save some space there) using
KMail 1.9.6 (KDE 3.5.6 r25.2, OpenSUSE 10.2).

For a simple folder, there's an entry in the RightMouseButton-Menu
to move a folder to the local folder (below the "New subfolder"-entry).
I didn't see an entry in the main menu (looking at the "folder"-section)
and "drag and drop" seems not to be supported in contrast to moving eMails.
The entry only offers to move such an IMAP folder to the local folder,
but not to another IMAP folder.

But...

For a IMAP folder containing another folder, this RMB-Menu entry
doesn't show up any more. (in contrast to such a folder within the
local folder section)

How do I move a tree from IMAP to local?

Sorry, I know that I'm just to blind to see, so

Thank you for any hint!
	Martin