List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot: cmake, malconduit, vcalconduit, etc
From:       Philip Tuckey <philtuckey () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-02-19 17:40:20

Le Monday 19 February 2007, Philip Tuckey a écrit :
> Le Sunday 18 February 2007, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper a écrit :
> > Okay, I have also turned malconduit back on for cmake compilations in
> > kdepim-3.5.5+/kpilot, and I've added a version check for > 0.40.
> > Philip, since you're the only one who hasn't switched to using plucker
> > yet  =;) can you please try out this branch when you get a chance?
> >
> > Thanks!!!!  =:)
>
> What with the warning on the kpilot web site I've stayed away from this
> branch, but I will give it a try. Will let you know. (Maybe I'll take
> the time to figure out plucker one day.)

Well, kdepim-3.5.5+/kpilot didn't want to compile very much, maybe because
of the WARNING you're using cmake 2.4.3? In any case here's the error:

[ 16%] Generating pilotDaemonDCOP.kidl
Usage : dcopidl input_file
make[3]: *** [kpilot/pilotDaemonDCOP.kidl] Error 255

(svn said: Checked out revision 635262.)

Philip