List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KMail and templates
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-02-01 15:44:04

On Thursday 01 February 2007 15:58, Gerard Seibert wrote:
> I certainly hope that they make it possible. Many other MUA's gave that
> feature, although most of them simply work under Windows.

Remember, that "they" is "you too". Just wishing for a feature won't make it
appear. Filing a wishlist item is a *teeny* *tiny* first step, but it doesn't
produce more hours in a day or really help out -- it just reminds people that
there is work left to do. So please, if you need or want <foo> get the pim+
features branch (where this stuff was developed) and dive in.

--
Adriaan de Groot
  KDE Quality Team   http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/