List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot still broken in 3.5.6?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-31 13:56:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi!

You get the semi-snarky reply, today. KDE 3.5.6 went out with what fixes we
could think of. Since the lack-of-two-way-sync problem *doesn't hit the
developers* for some reason, we are in fact guessing as to the cause and the
fix. Seems like we guessed wrong for your case, at least. There's only so
much that can be done in a few hours every other week.

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 08:37, Justin Nawrocki wrote:
> I'm using SuSE 10.2 and just installed the newest KPilot rpm that was
> released a few days ago with kpilot 4.9.0 and pilot-link 0.12.1.
>
> What can be done?

1) Download source code (http://www.kpilot.org/develop.php#sources).
2) Compile it.
3) Reproduce problem.