List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Recurring entries and dates
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-01-31 12:06:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I thought this was over and done with :-) but yesterday and today I found that
on both occasions when I started kmail my recurring entries had disappeared.
Searching for them showed that they did still exist, but had an end date
earlier than the creation date.  I corrected them yesterday, only to find
that they had gone today, so I've corrected them again.

I just can't recall having to do anything more.  Help, anyone?

Anne