List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Sync Treo 650 with KPilot via bluetooth rfcomm
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-01-28 4:30:40

On Saturday 27 January 2007 23:17, Barney wrote:
> if possible. It looks like it should be possible to just use a rfcomm
> serial port, but I can't get it to work?

It might be possible. I don't recall any reports, ever, of BT working, nor do
any of the KPilot developers have BT enabled hardware.

> and about a minute later:
>
>     Unable to read system information from Pilot.

This sounds unrelated to BT; there have been many reports of KPilot bailing
out like this and it's some weird incompatibility between released KPilot,
pilot-link and the kernel. Compile from source to fix that (that will get you
better debugging output, too).

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/