List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Exporting Calendar files to Outlook and Sagem my600X
From:       Thierry Leininger <Thierry.Leininger () irsamc ! ups-tlse ! fr>
Date:       2007-01-26 8:10:43

Dear users

I tried to export calendar files (both ics and vcs) from KOrganizer Version
3.5.3 to Outlook and my Sagem 600X mobile phone.

I could solve the export to Outlook by using a perl script I found on the
user-list (I am very sorry but I lost the name of the guy who posted the
script, anyhow thanks to him). However, I still get the wrong time in Outlook
and an error message when importing the ics file in my mobile. As a result,
some entries are missing and time are wrong.

I wonder if anyone has already solved some of these problems
Many thanks in advance,

Regards

	Thierry

--
Thierry Leininger
Laboratoire de Chimie et Physique Quantiques