List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] importing vcalendar files
From:       Bill Anderson <bill-kdepim () noreboots ! com>
Date:       2007-01-23 9:36:40

On Tuesday 23 January 2007 01:52, Russell Davie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have received a reply from eBay and they don't wish to change the script
> that make the calendar file.  Additonally they suggested I change software
> and hardware.
>
> I have posted the eBay response and my reply.
>
> Any suggestions to the next step?

My preference is to leave the software out of it and go by the standards. Any
tool that requires standards support will refuse to import these files AIUI.
That way they have to admit they won't meet the standards and then you/we can
list them as intentionally not implementing the standard as opposed to them
not supporting some random piece of software. I'd kindly suggest they review
the standard and include required attributes, regardless of your software.