On Tuesday 02 January 2007 11:59, Anne Wilson wrote: >On Tuesday 02 January 2007 13:35, Gene Heskett wrote: >> Greetings all; >> >> About once a day, I am getting a spam that seems to be totally >> undetectable as spam by my kmail filters even though all the headers >> spamassassin adds are there. >> >> Is anybody else seeing this? Is there some sort of a marker/bug >> someplace in the filtering that could cause this? I've tried >> re-banging on with by highlighting it and giving it the old ctrl+j >> treatment to no avail. >> >> One thing I noticed about the last such one was that there was no >> Date: header line, which may be a clue. > >Hi, Gene. I used to use PopFile to tag my mail, and had a problem with > some messages. After detailed discussion with the developers it was > found that the messages had malformed headers which fooled the filters > into thinking that the headers were finished before they got to the tag > line. I wonder if this is the same problem that you are seeing? How > about posting the full headers for one such message? > >Anne I'll do that when I next get one, which hasn't been for several days now. I long since /dev/null'd the puppy that generated that posting. Thanks Anne. -- Cheers, Gene "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." -Ed Howdershelt (Author) Yahoo.com and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above message by Gene Heskett are: Copyright 2007 by Maurice Eugene Heskett, all rights reserved. _______________________________________________ KDE PIM users mailing list kdepim-users@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kdepim-users