List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] HTML e-mail for the enterprise?
Date:       2006-12-29 15:11:55

On Friday 29 December 2006 19:55 IST, O. Sinclair wrote:
> > Alternately, is it possible to use kword's WYSIWYG HTML editor to
> > compose mail? It may then be possible to use a template if kword
> > supports that! :-)
>
> Or any htlm-editor/word processor would be nice as an option - in other
> words I choose myself.

Actually, i already know that kmail supports the use of an external mail
composer. I just don't know how exactly to achieve this. What are the
options that are to be appended to kword.

Isn't this how Outlook does it as well? when rich text or HTML is chosen, it
uses MS Word to actually compose. Although i prefer kontact over outlook, i
appreciate the work in the rest of the MS office suite and their
integration with outlook for mailing options for review etc. :-)

--
Cheers!
kitts