List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] MIME Certificates available to KMAIL
From:       Lívio_Cipriano <lcipriano () iol ! pt>
Date:       2006-12-29 14:37:17

Hi,

I've some MIME certificates in Firefox that I export in PKCS12 format. When I
import them using KDE Control Center -> Security & Privatcy -> Crypto -> Your
certificates -> Import, I'm asked if I want them available to Kmail, I answer
yes and I'm directed to Kleopatra and prompted for the password of the
bundle, but I receive the message that it was not possible to decrypted it.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Regards,
Lívio Cipriano