List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Running two instances of Akregator?
From:       "Joshua J. Kugler" <jkugler () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2006-12-26 22:54:32

I run Akregator on my desktop all the time to make sure I don't miss
items on feeds that may be past the site's "window" of articles
(example: slashdot only puts about 15 articles in its feed).  Will I
corrupt my feeds files if I log in via SSH and run another instance of
akregator (via X over SSH) and read the feeds?  Does Akregator do any
kind of locking to make sure it doesn't step on itself, or do I risk
corrupting my feeds?

Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and
under the earth, that Jesus Christ is LORD -- Count on it!