List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Empty Email Messages
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-15?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-17 22:29:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 17 December 2006 14:53, Dik Takken wrote:
> In my case, I use normal IMAP. So, the empty messages are not caused
> by messed-up index files?

Yes, most likely they are caused by messed up index files.

> Where else can I try to look for a solution??

Deleting the index files is a good solution. The only problem is that
it's not that easy with normal IMAP. With disconnected IMAP there's a
menu entry for this, but for normal IMAP you have to delete the index
file(s) manually.

Did you already try kitts's suggestion to move (or copy) the messages
temporarily to another folder? That solution is probably easier than
manually deleting the index file(s).

Regards,
Ingo