List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] How to do a mailing with Kmail?
From:       Mads Bondo Dydensborg <madsdyd () challenge ! dk>
Date:       2006-12-14 20:07:19

torsdag 14 december 2006 16:15 skrev Derek Broughton:

> > > Duh?  If you send mail to a list of people, it's a mailing list.
> >
> > Hmm. You do not seem to catch my meaning. I _want_ to make it personal. I
do
> > _not_ want it to appear as I post to a list.
>
> I understand that - but it is still, by definition, a mailing list.

I sincerely regret that my misuse of a single word/definition makes it so hard
to communicate, especially as you seem to actually understand what I am
looking for, yet insist on making this a discussion of words.

> > When I receive mails using this list, the "Fancy header" display of kmail
does
> > not identify me as a reciepient.
>
> Because the message is sent Bcc.

Exactly.

> I just think you're asking for something that practically nobody cares
about.

You are entitled to your opinion. _However_ some people, which have taken part
of this discussion, has gone to the length of creating php scripts to create
shell scripts, to do what I am looking for, but in a far less convenient way
than I suggest.

In other words: I think you are wrong.

Regards,

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
It cited compatibility problems, namely among users trying to receive