List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Problems building Kpilot from SVN on Kubuntu
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-01 14:34:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 21:26, Graham wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:36:37 +0100
> > BTW, as Yatin pointed out, I had kdepim-dev and libpisock-dev already
> > installed. No change, Still can not build Kpilot from SVN.
>
> Have you got the build-essential package installed as well?

Although we do try to compile the KPilot sources regularly under a variety of
circumstances, we don't get all of them. Especially systems that aren't set
up for development work *yet* may trigger weird errors since, well, i suppose
noone thinks of checking "is this a development system". So please do
continue to report these until things are well under control and you get
sensible error messages.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot