List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] In-line spellchecking not working in kmail 1.9.5
From:       Gene Heskett <gene.heskett () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-11-28 14:12:44

On Tuesday 28 November 2006 05:29, Anne Wilson wrote:
>I asked about this before, but got no replies.  I cannot get in-line
>spellchecking to work at all, since I installed FC6.  I have tried
> changing the dictionaries, in case one of them wasn't working, but that
> made no difference.
>
>I see many bugs reported agains spellchecking, but almost all are
>marked 'resolved', and as far as I can see they don't relate to this
> problem. Any hints?
>
>Anne
If its any consolation Anne, I've never had it work other than for about
10 minutes right after installing FC6.  Te instant I started adding
folders & such to restore the profile I've used for years, it was gone.

OTOH, the pulldown spell checker works but its a bit of a pain unless you
teach it all the acronyms we use.  It even wants to correct my name!

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)