List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] past recurring events gone
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-11-19 11:33:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 19 November 2006 01:34, Yatin Mirakhur wrote:
> I tried the fix but the problem just returns when you restart Kontact (but
> I found that the behavior is also the same if you use Korganizer on its
> own.

Mine has held the settings through an overnight shutdown.  Check your settings
again.  I had to wrestle a bit with dates - it didn't want to accept the date
I put into the ending box - but eventually I persuaded it and it seems to be
OK now.

For some reason, if you put any date into the start box it puts another
considerably earlier into the end box.  You must convince it that that is not
what you want.  Definitely a bug, and if we are seeing it in several distros
I guess it is a kde bug.

Anne