List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] past recurring events gone
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-11-18 7:59:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I suspect that  this is not a Debian package bug, as I have the problem in
FC6.  Here are my observations:

Manually correcting the entry, which was a weekly occurrence on Wednesdays,
resulted in the event being shown every day.

Setting the recurrence to the 2nd Wednesday of each month resulted in it being
shown every Wednesday, as required.

Could you try that, to confirm the behaviour?

Anne