List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kpilot and Palm Handhelds After A Hard Reboot
From:       Graham <gct3 () blueyonder ! co ! uk>
Date:       2006-11-16 15:33:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

My Tungsten |T PDA and my m515 PDA were synchronising OK with Kpilot
until I did a hard reset.  Now neither are hotsyncing.

The Daemon is waiting for sync message comes up but it won't sync with
them.

I have not done anything else but give them a hard reset, so have I
done anything that's unusual?  Both have the minimum number of
applications on them now, but with the inability to sync I haven't got
my data.

Running MEPIS 6.0 with the Ubuntu Dapper repositories.

--=20

Graham