List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kcron very unstable
From:       Gene Heskett <gene.heskett () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-11-12 16:11:19

Greetings all;

New install of FC6, and uptodate AFAIK.

Today I was trying to re-create all the crontab entries for the various
users on my system, and did after 3 trys manage to get a few items setup
for root.  But it crashed twice while doing that.  Then I tried to do
an 'su amanda -c "kcron"' and it couldn't connect to display 0:0.
So I ran it as root again, but when I clicked on amanda>tasks>new, it
crashed again, this time leaving this in the console window.

[root@coyote GenesAmandaHelper-0.5]# kcron
In file ktview.cpp, line 370: Out of memory
KCrash: Application 'kcron' crashing...

There's a gig of ram in this box, and htop says only 270 megs are in use.

Comments anyone?

--
Cheers, Gene