List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Data lost on PalmTX after kpilot sync
From:       "Xiaowei Yang" <xiaowei () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-10 20:21:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,

I am crying hard....

After I did a hotsync using kpilot, I lost every entry on my calendar on the
palm and the task list. Korganizer is updated with the valid entry. I could
not believe what happend and did a hotsync again, but no entry is showed up.
The backup dbs are all empty.

Fortunately, I still have the entries on my korganizer.  Can someone please
let me know what program I can use to convert Korganizer entries back to
palm Datebook format and then  install it on my palm. Many many thanks!!!!

My kpilot version is:
Qt: 3.3.7
KDE: 3.5.5
KPilot: 4.6.0 (blivit)