List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KPilot problems with Kubuntu Edgy
From:       Paul Newton <paul () topolino ! org>
Date:       2006-11-09 20:40:22

I tested the codeyard KPilot on Kubuntu Edgy - it works!
I few duplicate entries in my Calendar and TODO but this is surely because I
have been sync'ing to a windows box in the meantime.

So...it works! I do not know what is broken in the Edgy distro. But I am very
glad to have my Palm up and running again!

Just one problem. I cannot start the KPilot GUI from the tray icon.
kpilotDaemon complains:
"kpilotDaemon: WARNING: [void PilotDaemon::slotRunKPilot()] : Couldn't start
KPilot! Could not find service 'kpilot'."

Any ideas?

Thanks to you all for the help - it is much appreciated.

regards,
paul.