List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users]  KOrganizer missing recurring events
From:       Yatin Mirakhur <ymirakhur () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-01 2:58:32

Since the upgrade to KDE 3.5.5, KOrganizer keeps "losing" recurring
appointments. For example, I have a recurring appointment starting 10/24 on
tuesdays from 7 pm till 8 30 pm. I know I added it, but it disappears from
the calendar view in Kontact. This behavior is also there when I launch
Korganizer alone.

An interesting point to note: When I go to the summary view in Kontact. This
(and other similar) recurring appointment is still there. When I click on it
in the summary view of Kontact, it shows the start date to have been moved
till after the end date.

I googled it and searched bugs.kde.org and this is all I came up with:
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-qt-kde%40lists.debian.org/msg16380.html

I'm not sure if this is a reported bug report already?

Thanks
-Yatin