List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Problems with K-Pilot (now in English)
From:       Chaos Lord <chaos.lord () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-10-24 16:27:16

And again I forgot, that this is an English group, so let's write again.

So I just downloaded the actual CVS and installed it. Connected the PDA and
send an Sync through it. The same problem as it was. K-Pilot tells me
everything sync, but on the Palm everything is deleted.

BUT

at the new Version, there seems to be a new more major buck. In the old
Version the Data an the PDA was deleted, but now even my complete addresses
book on the PC was deleted too. It was completely empty!!!!

Again I tried all the Ideas mentioned in the past (delete k-Pilot flag, delete
all conduits on the PC etc) and everytime the same thing. All data on PC and
Palm was gone (Ok the PC Data I was able to restore, and at least I even can
restore the Data on the PDA through an Backup i did with an Windows PC some
Time before theses Problems started.

So if you need any Information tell me, what I should do!

Sorry once more for first posting in german

Steve