List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kpilot trouble
From:       "Kjel Anderson" <kjel.anderson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-23 13:35:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

So, I tried a few things. I have a dual boot machine, so I installed the
Palm desktop and made sure it would sync. That worked, so I reset my palm to
the factory condition, deleting all of my data. I removed the version of the
palm database that seemed to be causing the crash and that did not fix it.
To my mind, that eliminates the Palm itself or the particular data stored on
it as a culprit. Lastly, I went to the ~./kde/share/apps folder, and deleted
the entire Kpilot directory. That fixed it. I don't know what it way,
because I had already deleted all of the KPilot relater rc files. Anyhow, it
is working again, and I have no idea why.

Thanks,

Kjel