List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] past recurring events gone
From:       Tami King <tik () grahamand ! us>
Date:       2006-10-22 12:53:19

I just noticed that (weekly) recurring events are only shown on the
current week and the coming weeks in the week or daily view of
korganizer.  If I go to previous weeks the event isn't displayed.  I
just checked and they don't show up on the monthly view at all.  Is
this new with 3.5.5 or have I just been really unobservant?  Is there
some way to get the old behavior back?  I don't see anything obvious
in the configuration options.

--
Tami King
http://grahamand.us