List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] attachments problem
From:       "Martin Orwin" <martin63 () fastmail ! fm>
Date:       2006-09-26 13:44:11

Hello!  I'm using Kmail version 1.9.1 (Kontact version 1.2) as bundled
with openSUSE 10.1.  KDE is version 3.5.1 Level "a".  I'm very happy
with things in general but have an odd problem with attachments.  The
paper clip icon in the message list doesn't always appear when there is
an attachment with an incoming email.  Also in the preview pane, the
icon for the attachment doesn't always appear.  In one email it was
absent, then it was visible and then later it was absent.  Is there
something I can do to sort this out?  Many thanks for any responses.
Martin
--
  Martin Orwin
  martin63@fastmail.fm