List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] knode problem
From:       Russbucket <russbucket () nwi ! net>
Date:       2006-08-29 1:02:54

SUSE 10.0, KDE 3.5.4 level a, KNDOE 0.10.4 and Kontact 1.2.3
Last Thursday one of the news servers I get newsgroups from lost its feed. Now
Knode will connect and says its downloading the news groups(when I try to
subscribe again) but the list stays blank when it says its 100% complete
downloading. Where is this list kept? The nttp drirectory looks OK for this
server. If I connect to the server with Thunderbird or in Windows Outlook
Express they now download the list and display the news groups. I did notice
the list is about 100000+ news groups. Is the a limit to how many Knode can
have?

I searched the bugs and did not see one for this problem.
--
Russ