List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Addressbook sync problems
From:       "Roy F. Cabaniss" <cabaniss () uamont ! edu>
Date:       2006-08-28 18:57:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Jpilot syncs just fine as do the windows palm utilities.

When trying to sync kontack I have to start kpilot first.  I can then press
the hotsync and the following message appears (after it sucessfully syncs the
calender).

[Conduit abbrowser_conduit]
13:51:11 Unable to initialize and load the addressbook for the sync.
13:51:11 Unable to open the addressbook.
13:51:11 The conduit abbrowser_conduit could not be executed.

Using Suse 10.1
kde 3.5.2
kpilot  3.5.1-39

On a tungsten E.