List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kontact summary & KWeather
From:       "Michel D'HOOGE" <list.dhooge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-23 6:14:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello

I am a bit disappointed by the way KWeather behaves on my machine. Every time
I configure one location or more - but I'm a bit tired choosing all my
favorite places again & again - it is lost as soon as I close my session (in
fact, as soon as the kweatherservice is closed). So I tried to use the
KWeather applet and set several places. But after restarting my session, only
the previously displayed location remains, all the others are lost again.

So my question is, who is in charge of saving all the chosen locations?
Thanks
--
Michel